ucisa Corporate Information Systems Survey 2020
Each year ucisa provides a survey of Corporate Information systems used across the sector. This is an invaluable resource made freely available to all ucisa member HEIs and FEIs looking to share experiences with other institutions and understand trends in the marketplace. The ucisa CIS survey is carried out annually and provides a simple snapshot of the core CIS in use by ucisa members. The survey is open to all ucisa members and collects basic information about the main corporate information systems (CIS) in use in the HE sector.
There are two versions of the results spreadsheet available; an ucisa members' edition, which does not contain contact details and additional comments and a ucisa Institutional Full Member representatives only version, which contains contact details and additional comments.
Public trends report
- CISG Trend 2020 Public version. Trends in Corporate Information Systems2010-2020 [PowerPoint slide show] or [PDF version]
It is important to note that a different number of institutions have responded in each year of the survey, and so the data are based on a varying sample of institutions in each year, therefore, any apparent trends should be treated with caution. It is also important to note that not all respondents answered each question of the survey, and so the totals included in the tables represent the overall number of respondents to each particular question.
ucisa Members' edition
available to Corporate, Affiliate, Institutional and Individual members of ucisa
- CISG Survey 2020 report [PowerPoint slide show] or [PDF version]
- CISG 2020 results [EXCEL]
- Year on year. Public version.[EXCEL]
available to ucisa Institutional Full Member representatives
- CISG Survey 2020 Full version - contains contact details and additional comments.[Excel]
- CIS 2020 Notes. List of institutions and notes to individual returns. [Word]
The CIS Survey 2021 is now open for completion, check to see if your institutions has responded.